Rawlings Sporting Goods provides the finest quality sporting goods equipment and products to the world's greatest players and to those simply dreaming of playing great. For career opportunities with Rawlings Sporting Goods, please visit our parent website www.jarden.com for current openings.
Looking for an internship in the sports industry? Rawlings has a variety of internship opportunities available for students in all business-related majors. Rawlings wants to help students like you gain real work experience in a team sports atmosphere. Sure, the sports industry is fun, but we work hard at developing and marketing products that people can enjoy together, as a family, as friends, and as a team.
Approximately 12 weeks each during fall, spring, and summer semesters
Rawlings Corporate Headquarters - St. Louis, MO
510 Maryville University Dr., Suite 110
St. Louis, MO 63141
Internship positions are available in Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Product, Engineering, and other innovative areas within Rawlings, Worth and deBeer divisions. As an intern you will be working with those in your department, while also learning from those in other areas to complete your tasks. You will gain experience from a variety of projects such as: competitive analysis, industry trends, products, market research, branding, and other important areas.
Internships at Rawlings require:
- Working towards a business degree or related field with a GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher
- Strong analytical skills, communications skills, and organization skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Ability to take direction or work autonomously when needed
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- A passion for both the consumer and sports
To be considered for an internship at Rawlings, please email your resume to: Internships@rawlings.com
PLEASE NOTE: Rawlings Sporting Goods is no longer accepting resumes for Summer 2015 interships.